Wednesday, February 29, 2012

photo bomb

On this rainy leap day, I thought I would just share some photographs of Henry.

Although Bear is not looking at the tv in this picture, he does seem to enjoy this channel for baby programming. Its probably way too early to start using tv to entertain my child but sometimes this mom just needs a moment to unload the dishwasher...

Off on a walk with my buddy Graham. Somehow we forgot to photograph the two boys together. Next walk for sure.

Watching Seinfeld with Dad. He was actually watching Jerry and Elaine. Like father, like son...

Hanging out in my new bib from Auntie Rita! Now give me some real food mom!

Blurry but Henry has started laughing and become super smiley. Its amazing!

Loving on my new wubba nubs from Ella and the rest of the Herrins

Henry's "Blue Steel" Face

Just in case you think he is always happy. He is not. Henry does get fussy. Generally when we are trying to eat dinner. I know understand the whole eating in shifts concept. 

Henry has found his hands. I just hope he doesn't come a thumb sucker. Kyle and I both sucked our thumb for a long time. In second grade or so, they had to install a thumb pricking device to keep me from  doing it.

Sunday Funday at Piedmont Park. It was Henry's first "picnic"


More from our afternoon in the park. How incredible has this winter been? I mean has winter even come yet? No complaints here!

Morning playtime with Dad

This was the other morning. Talk about bright-eyed and bushy-tailed!

Hanging out with Kristy, rocking his new sailor hat. Just wait until you see the whole outfit this summer. It is adorable. Thanks for the outfit and coming to see us in Atlanta!

Hope y'all are enjoy this extra day! I should be studying but wanted to share. Happy Leap Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment