Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Week

Not surprising but our holidays seem to last a week or so... Oh well, we always have lots of fun celebrating with family.  First, we celebrated Easter the week before at Jojo and Toppy's house. Easter egg dying and hunting, badminton, dinner and the new Muppet DVD, needless to say, Henry slept well that night.

Henry's Easter Beach Bag + goodies, we are all ready for Cottage 84 this summer.

Playing outside, enjoying the beautiful weather.

All the kids watching the Muppets. So this is how Kyle and I would look with five children....doesn't look so bad if I do say so myself. 

Reality: our sweet family of three. Henry "found" his first easter egg!

Special Guest Visitor this week: Great Uncle Mike who was in town for the Masters

So when Easter finally came around, we celebrated with DeeDee & Grandpa




the Easter Bunny(s) went a little overboard this year....

"are you really going to make me wear shoes when I can't even walk yet?"

and to top of all the festivities...
Henry and Daddy watch Bubba win the Masters. 

p.s. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Henry prefers to just hangout in a diaper, look at his dad. :) They are portable heat pumps! It is going to be a hot summer for my two men.








No comments:

Post a Comment