Back to work in the morning....
Sunday, April 1, 2012
back to work
So this day has finally come. I am headed back to work in the morning. To say that I have mixed emotions is a complete understatement. I realize that tomorrow, perhaps this whole week, whole month, is going to be rough, an adjustment period. But I know that I have had 16 amazing weeks with Henry. The first month of Henry's life, I was stir crazy. But after that month, I settled into a happy routine of walking, light errands and playing with Henry. To make that time even sweeter was the addition of Kyle who has also spent a fair amount of time at home with us. We have had precious family time and have been thankful that we could have this time with Henry. The growth from day 1 to week 16 is nothing less than amazing. I cannot wait to see Henry grow, day by day. So while I have "back to work" jitters tonight, my mind tomorrow will be on Henry. Here are the faces of Henry that I will miss all day, the ones I cannot wait to get home to and enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment