Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Picture a Day

So like a good parent, I try to take at least one picture of Henry a day. Let's be honest, I take more than one a day.  How can you not want to photograph with something that you created?  I haven't even pulled out our fancy nikon, soon. So far the pictures on the blog are just from our small pocket camera.   This posting contains pictures solely from my cell phone. These are some of my favorites. Just random moments throughout Henry's first four weeks. The camera might be packed away but it seems that my cell phone is never very far.....

So the pictures come from our precious first few days, coming home from the hospital, rolling over (which to date, Henry has done four times total, two times today!), and mainly just hanging around the house. I hope you enjoy these as much I do.
Its already hard to believe that he was ever this small.
Sweet little buddy bear!
On the way from the hospital in his adorable sweet pea hat from Kate & Jason.
First visit to the Dr. Office. Henry had gained 10 oz in 4 days.
Is it sad that I think Henry is even cute when crying?

The first time Henry rolled over, he was crying the whole time. Henry does not enjoy tummy time.
Sleepy Henry
Henry sleeping during playtime.
Riding in the car with my cool hat from my cousins
Silly yawning face
Dad pushing the stroller on our first walk
Sleepy Henry



Henry rolled over again! This time he did it calmly.....
and then he needed to cry about it.


Henry is starting to get the hang of this rolling over thing.....

Thanks for reading my post and viewing all of our photographs! Are you sick of us yet? 

xoxo
LPS

1 comment:

  1. Not sick of the little smiths at all... love the pictures and love being able to keep up with little Henry!

    ReplyDelete