Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year with lots of first...

After a whopping 19 days in 2011, Henry is already to welcome 2012. We have been very busy the past week or so with visitors and lots of family first.

We had our first bath (well technically 3rd but first from Mom and Dad)...
Henry tried out his baby swing from Santa. He hated it. Still does.....
 Tried out our boppy pillow from auntie Kelly O. 
 It seems like I am always wiggling my way out of the swaddle.....
Henry got to meet newly engaged friends Allison and Scott
 Henry has rolled over, yes, rolled over during tummy time. He is not a fan of tummy time despite the cute picture below where he looks calm. It is definitely a little early to rollover but I will say we had a repeat performance today. I wish I had caught it on video. Its so amazing to see him use his muscles.
 Henry went on his first walk. He, per usual, slept through the whole thing.
Henry is getting much more active during his awake time. Its really cute.
 Henry also got to meet our friends Kate and Clif who nicely sat through his high-pitch screams...
 And as per usual... I am in my pajamas, Henry is in a onesie and we are enjoying this time at home. I am pretty sure I can't wear pajamas to work.......

No comments:

Post a Comment