Monday, January 30, 2012

slacking on the job

Well it looks like I haven't been keeping up with the blog. I don't have any thoughtful words to share today but I do have very cute photos of the past couple of weeks.  We have kept very busy these days. I can't believe that Henry is 7 weeks today, time is flying!  So here are some photographs from the past two weeks.

Henry with his aunties Melissa and Vena





















 Henry with DeeDee and Grandpa/Granddad/whatever Henry ends up calling him

Ruth and I with our breech baby boys who were so close to having the same birthday. Jim was born on 12/06/11 which was Henry's original birthday. Daddy Kyle just got sick, so we postponed our c-section until the 12/12/11 so that Kyle could be back in top shape. But it was great to have a friend who essentially went through the same thing at the same time. I mean its a small world to be due within a week of each other but then we both find out later in the pregnancy that the boys were breech.

 Old Pinecrest roommates Kyle and Robert holding their sons. Oh how things have changed....

 Jim and Henry checking each other out, trying to figure out who is this other baby. So sweet!

 Farmer Hank and I before his last baby shower in Powder Springs. 

I look pretty cute in my bumpo, thanks DeeDee

Enjoying my super sleek baby rocker from Dr. Pat!

Then we went on a walk to neighborhood duck pond. Atlanta is just full of hidden gems.

Gotta run! I should be studying for my exams but instead I updated the blog. Oh well. Hopefully I can get some studying done in Henry's next nap period......

xoxo

LPS





No comments:

Post a Comment