Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy first Mother's Day!/Auntie May Lo and David Get Married!

To say that last weekend was busy is an understatement! We were busy little beavers!

Henry left Atlanta for the first time and we went to the great town of Tallahassee. Henry's first adventure out of Atlanta was in celebration of Auntie May Lo (ice cream cone)'s wedding to David.  It was an amazing weekend, the whole weekend was planned to a tee and I do not believe I have ever seen Auntie May Lo so happy. See (stolen from facebook) picture below. Happy Auntie May Lo. Just gorgeous.

We had an amazing time and Henry did decently well on the whole trip.  Then again, I am pretty sure I have my mother to thank for that. So just a few days after returning from hiking in Peru, Jojo turned around and DROVE all three of us to T-town, then took Henry home early from the rehearsal dinner, then stayed with him during the wedding, and basically drove us home, so that I could be a "good" bridesmaid. Auntie May Lo, I'll be honest, I have been a more attentive bmaid before and you might have gotten the short end of the stick. I hope you know that I still love to pieces but new mommy status keeps my brain fried.  Anyways, Kyle and I had way too much fun both nights which made for a rather grumpy mother's day on my part.  So Kyle treated me and Jojo to Mother's Day lunch at Krystal. I know, it sounds rather red but we were technically on a road trip and I know for a fact that Mom loves Krystal as much as I do. Guilty Pleasure.
Don't worry, we wiped the Krystal high chair down well before Henry got strapped in. I will say it was one of the nicer Krystal's that I have been too.....

Here are a couple more photographs from the wedding.
Bridesmaids Toasting, specifically Jackie killing it with her foreign accent

Bridesmaids + Bride living it up in the farm themed photo-booth

our family!

p.s. just to note, I did receive a very sweet and beautiful gift in a blue box for Mother's Day.  Henry already has good taste in jewelry. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment