Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Baby Food

In my typical, I can do it all mode/mind set, I am trying to make my own, organic baby food. Headed into week two, so far this is pretty easy.  But then again, we are only up to three different foods, banana, sweet potatoes, avocado. So far that doesn't require much prep as the avocado and banana do not have to be cooked. Henry is definitely responsive to the food, well not the avocado but he does seem to enjoy bananas and sweet potatoes.



In addition to food, we are also testing out sippy cups. Henry is slightly suspect, well maybe because it is filled with water. But it is fun to watch him work on his motor skills, grasping the handles and trying to get the "nipple" in his mouth.


It is hard to believe that we are already introducing food. Before we know it, Henry will be walking and talking. Kyle and I are going to need to serious baby proof the house and start watching our language. Well mainly, Kyle is going to need to watch his potty mouth......

No comments:

Post a Comment