Sunday, July 22, 2012

Instagram

Most of those who read/skim our blog are probably already on instagram but this is for those who aren't. Instagram is free app for photo-sharing, it is like facebook but just for photographs. Anyways, my favorite feature is all the photo filters they have. It is fun to edit pictures and post them. Here are my favorite thus far for those who don't have instagram.  If you do and we aren't friends on instagram, let me know!! 

 lounging

happy camper

first time at the pool

now mom's turn

sunday morning cuddles

bath time bear

walking around USC

swinging

first trip to the beach

blueberry moustache

little man in new rocking chair

view at Sea Island

watermelon!

peek-a-boo


rocking and reading

a boy and his bunnies

excited to go see Dad at work

Anyways, it is obvious that I have been having fun with Instagram. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment